Guidelines for the Resumption of Public Worship
* Please remember that the faithful have been dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass. Thus, those who wish to participate in Mass and receive Holy Communion can do so by attending a Mass any day of the week. Those who are at risk or fearful that they or their family might become sick are encouraged to join for a Mass that is live-streamed online each day.
* In all circumstances, appropriate social distancing and the regulations put forth by public health authorities must be observed. Use all available pews (ones that are marked), families who live together may sit together, all others must be spaced at least 6 feet apart (front-back-side).
* Please follow the instructions posted in the church and any instructions from the ushers regarding seating and reception of Holy Communion.
~Communion will be done by sections, please wait for guidance before coming forward. You will stay 6 feet apart from every individual as you approach for Communion, following the floor tape guide. (A family with small children can approach together, keeping 6 feet from other parishioners).
* The faithful are encouraged to wear a mask if they have one.
* No holy water in fonts.
* Hand sanitizer dispensers by every door.
* Sign of peace will be omitted in the interest of limiting contact.
* There will be NO CHOIR until further notice.
* All pews, door handles, etc. will be sanitized after every Mass.